Ponytail Swim Bucket Beach Hat - Valencia
The Bedhead Ponytail Swim Bucket Hat is a UPF50+ kids sun hat with our unique 'anti-flop' brim that won't flop in front of children's eyes!
The classic styling of our unique ponytail keyhole swim bucket hat is built for comfort and has a fit that is second to none.
Our swim hats are made of high quality chlorine resistant nylon stretch knit with quick drying ability. Swim hats are best for use in a wet environment - at the beach, lake, swimming pool or splashing about under the hose! If you are looking for a hat for everyday use - we always encourage using our Cotton hats instead (all our hats excluding our range of Swim Hats). A cotton rich hat will be much cooler for everyday use.
A mosaic of flowers in purples and pinks, this print will make the plainest of swimsuits pop! Try it with our Slate or Peach rash vest for a fresh colour combo. Available in Legionnaire, Ponytail Bucket, Ladies Swim Visor and Wet Bag.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller - walking, running, non-stop play!
- Ponytail keyhole, a discreet slit at the back of the hat (not a big gaping hole)
- Our unique 'anti-flop' brim designed for serious fun!
- Chlorine resistant fabric, pool friendly
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 45cms, you will need the 47cm size giving plenty of future wear. It's important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it's too big the hat will block the child's vision, causing uncomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.
BRIM DEPTH - BUCKET HATS (foam brimmed)
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||6cm|
|54cm / XL / 3-6 years||6.5cm|
|56cm / XXL / 6-12 years||7cm|
|58cm / XXXL / 13 years & up||7cm|